Monday, March 15, 2010

10/52 "Chivalry"

(Aw, I didn't skip a week, I swear. I just used the flower one that we worked so hard to take.)



In a previous life, I think Simon was a knight, protecting fair maidens and eyeing the sky for dragons.

I don't know why, but this is one of my favorite shots I've taken so far for the project. It just has everything -- the angle of the driftwood, the sky, the gaze... I like how it reminds me of a wood carving, and I like how he's watching everything around me as I sit on the log below him. Fearless protector. <3

2 comments:

Taryn said...

Very Nice!

JulieandCaleb said...

Beautiful! My Caleb gets that look on occasion, but with him it's more of a 'Did i just hear a plastic bag crinkle? Are there TREATS in that plastic bag? I should investigate!' look than anything else. :-)