Sunday, January 24, 2010

3/52 - "On the Rocks."



My 52 Weeks for Dogs picture this week of Simon.

I think we might do a local calendar this year of Simon on places on Bainbridge Island. :) We've had some pretty serious interest in folks thinking he might make a good card line as well...

I loved this shot, but didn't use it this week, it was so close to last week's shot in color and tone.





Tired. I will just sum up the weekend with Caleb = total happy idiot git. It was one of those moments when I wanted to throttle his little smiling, whining, barking face. Except at the hotel where he was a good good boy. He's got lovely hotel manners. <3 I'll take what what I can get this weekend.

3 comments:

Dune Cardigans said...

Great pic of Simon with the rocks - you are so good at getting great backgrounds for them. ;)

dreameyce said...

Your smiley idiot will grow up someday, and then you'll miss his puppy antics ;)

It was so great to see you! Wish I'd known you were coming!

Taryn said...

Lovely shots....as usual!