Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Simon and the Fluffy Ball.




What can I say. Give a striped Cardi a fluffy ball and he'll roll it around, take out the squeaker and gut it all over your house. (Ahem, Caleb.) Give Simon a fluffy ball and he'll play with it for hours and throw it for himself.

Yep. This dog is toy driven, just a bit! ;) I think if he ever discovered Flyball, he'd probably move out and go live with someone who did it on a regular basis. I know where I stand, heh!

Edit: Also, I am glad I am not the only one who has different names for toys in the house. Fluffy ball, Jolly Ball, Squirrel Ball, Football, "Don't you dare throw that in the house ball..."

3 comments:

Kelly said...

" I think if he ever discovered Flyball, he'd probably move out and go live with someone who did it on a regular basis."

I almost spit out my coffee when I read this!! lol

Yes, I have names for Gibson's toys too. We've gone through about 85 "Mr. Squeaks" :)

Crazy Cardiness said...

Great pics, love the last one especially!

Amy said...

The fluffy ball even looks a bit like Simon. :-) "Go get'em, bud!"