Monday, April 25, 2011

The Stages of Fetch

Simon's a pretty awesome fetcher. Of course, we had to run and fetch the ball twice before it got swept out to sea, whoops! ;)

Thanks so much to a friend of mine who worked with me on this - I've never done anything like this before, and I think it came out pretty cool!!! :D They're an amazing artist who is working on a gorgeous graphic novel. I know a bunch of us are kinda fantasy geeks here -- Cardigans and geek just seem to go together, haha, so... I'm going to link the page! The Winterkings. Enjoy!

I had no idea how to put it together, and I learned a lot about Photoshop! Heh. I can do photos, but man, forget that layers and moving thing, yipes. ;)

3 comments:

Mike Monroe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Monroe said...

I want a dog like Simon. Freaking cool eyes :)

Shep said...

Hahhaa, aw thanks!! :)

It's funny, you love them or you hate them, I've found. I love, love, love blue eyes on a dog. I just can see what he's thinking at all times, I guess. Other people are totally creeped out.

A lot of people at work ask me if he's blind, though. Usually as he's sitting there begging for cookies underfoot and staring directly at them. ;)