Monday, June 29, 2009

Not a Cat.

Or maybe Caleb's not a dog. These two just crack me up. Now, Dusty loves puppies. He loves to wrestle with puppies, and he can do a pretty good honorary frap. I will say though that Caleb's been the funniest one yet to watch play with the cat; the cat swats with a paw, Caleb reaches out and swats with a paw, and then they sit back on their haunches and slap each other silly.

They were goofing around the hall this morning, so I finally managed to sneak in a few bad shots of them playing.


She has a camera? Huh. Should we leave now?


Oof! Hey, that's it, no holds barred! I win! I win!


Ow, ow! No fair, no fair! Mom, he's got me in a headlock! He's... winning. Crud. Why does the cat always win when we play this game?

3 comments:

penni said...

Thanks for the great laugh!

Taryn said...

Love these pictures! Especially the one in the middle with the mouths wide open!

Traci said...

TOO Cute!!