Tuesday, June 16, 2009




You know, I take all these pictures, and the common theme is Simon stuffing a ball in his mouth. The other common theme seems to be Caleb chomping on someone.

Riley is down to 32 lbs! 32! Hey, this may not seem like a major thing, but I am so, so happy. Ten pounds off! Five to go... I still think he looks fat, though, but he has a tail. An actual tail, that sticks up in a horribly cropped way, poor guy! I didn't realize how much fat padding he had around his tail, owch.

2 comments:

manymuddypaws said...

i love how red Caleb is...

Shep said...

Aw, me too! He's really red, redder than I even thought he was going to be. :D It's neat -- his black really stands out.

Man, is he growing though. I swear, he's doubled in size in the last few days again. And eating like a horse, but he always does that!