Saturday, August 1, 2009

The critters are always a grand liftup after a rough day at work. I needed some Corgi therapy, so after I got home, I filled up the pool again and booted the crew out to play for a while.


Throw it for me, throw it again!


Almost caught it on the bounce!


MineminemineminenotCaleb'smine!


Giant water bowl. *laplap*


Dear dad. You're wet, sir!


Caleb's just not sure he wants to come out of the water.




Wet dawg. Classy one, but still wet! He's looking different every day...

2 comments:

dreameyce said...

OMG! Look! Caleb has a NOSE!!! ;0P

He's looking so handsome right now. QUICK, get him in the ring today! heehee

I need to get my crew a jolly ball, I know they love them, I've just not bought one yet!

Shep said...

Hahhah! He does, he has a nose!

... he's usually got it into everything, the little rotter.

I know! I need to scoop him up right now and get him into the ring! And... by the time I get there, he'll like shoot up every which way again and look ugly as sin. XD

But he's really looking good. I eye those shots and I can't believe he's mine. :) Either of them, honestly.

Hahah, mine love the Jolly Ball! :D Except Simon punched holes all in it and once in the water it pours water everywhere when he throws it in your lap to throw it for him.